Montag, 16. April 2018

Vibrant colour flash

Nach der eher dezenten CAS Karte von gestern habe ich heute einen leuchtenden Farbflash für Euch. Ganz besonders daran ist, dass ich die Blumen selbst gezeichnet habe.
After the rather discreet CAS card of yesterday I have a vibrant color flash for you today. What's special about it is that I drew the flowers myself.



Für die Karte habe ich versucht, mit Brusho-Kristallen im unteren Bereich grüne Strukturen zu machen und im oberen Bereich zwei gelb-orange Flächen. Ich habe auf Fotopapier gearbeitet, darauf werden die Farben schön brillant. In die geschaffene bunte Fläche habe ich dann die Blumen mit Stielen und Blättern gedoodelt. Die Farben und Schattierungen habe ich in den Blumen und Blättern mit Markern nachgearbeitet. Das Motiv habe ich auf schwarzer Karte gemattet und den gestanzten Schriftzug aufgeklebt.
For the card I tried to make green structures with Brusho crystals in the lower area and two yellow-orange areas in the upper area. I have worked on photo paper since the colours become beautifully brilliant on it. I then doodled the flowers with stalks and leaves into the coloured space. I reworked the colors and shades in the flowers and stems with markers. Then I matted the motif on a black card and glued on the die cut sentiment (which says "to your birthday").

Materialliste
Supplies
Marker: Stampin Up garden green, tangelo twist, schwarz, Apfelgrün 
Stanzen / dies: Alexandra Renke KbD-AR-Ty0015
Brushos
Gesso

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

6 Kommentare:

  1. This card is fantastic! I love that you doodled those fantastic flowers yourself! They are gorgeous! I also liked the way that you used the Brushos to form the vibrant background first. This is full of sunshine and energy and it made me smile. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW WOW WOW das schaut gigantisch aus, Deine gedoodelten Blumen gefallen mir sehr in Verbindung mit dem megagenialen Brusho-Hintergrund, auch der schöne gestanze Schriftzug passt perfekt. Ein wunderschönes Farbfeuerwerk !!!

    Begeisterte Grüße
    von Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the vibrant colors of Brusho powders! Your doodled flowers look fabulous!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Looks like you painted this card sweety
    look so adorable with that sentiment on white
    so so in love with this card
    is this my bday card hehe
    just in case you did not send it yet
    you know my address right hehe LOL
    LOVE THIS card Nicole
    hugs
    Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great perspective and colors here--I feel like a bee coming in for a landing. Oh, those sweet delicious flowers!

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!